Whatever you are looking for we can put together a complete package for your school group visit.
Our standard ropes course session lasts two and a half hours and can accommodate up to 72 people at one time.
If you would prefer not to do the ropes course we can tailor a package of other activities for you depending on how long you want to spend with us.
A typical school day programme might look like this:
9.30 - 9.45 Arrival and booking in.
10.00 - 12.30 Ropes Course Session
12.30 - 13.00 Packed lunch
13.00 - 14.00 Activity 2
14.15 Depart for return to school.
If you are not limited to returning at 3.15 you can tailor your day with more activities depending on your budget.
SOME EXAMPLES OF HOW SCHOOLS HAVE USED OUR FACILITIES INCLUDE:
- Year 6 leavers trip or general end of year celebration
- Team building activities for new students
- Away days for students not participating in a residential trip
- Away days/teambuilding activities for teachers/learning support assistants
- Travel and Tourism students examining customer satisfaction and the leisure experience
- Reward and recognition for achievement, good attendance, sustained effort
- Personal development for students exhibiting challenging behaviour
- Combined Cadet Force development days
SEE THE LIST OF ACTIVITIES ESPECIALLY AVAILABLE FOR SCHOOL GROUPS BELOW: